Tips to ward overweight
Obesity is one of the diseases that is growing in recent decades worldwide. major cause of this increase is mainly due to poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. Overall excess weight is the leading cause of death each year generally is additionally one of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease. To combat this, it is fundamental to have good nutrition education and healthy lifestyle that includes exercise and a healthy diet. Overweight to counter this we offer this Decalogue you must not forget to hold off your figure and avoid overweight and. Negative consequences as it can have a medium to long term.
1. Five meals a day, at least: breakfast, mid morning, lunch, snack and dinner and all without snacking. Remember that you should not spend more than three hours between meals and another, and then interpret your body that food is scarce, decides he must save energy and burn less fat due. The important thing is that the calories are well distributed throughout the day.
2. Increase the amount of fruits, vegetables, legumes, grains and dairy in your diet. In addition to bring you lots of vitamins and minerals, promote the proper functioning of the digestive system.
3. Commitment meats and some oily fish, and you control the line and’ll battle so common diseases such as high cholesterol.
4. Avoid fast foods, . Well as sweets and sugary drinks, sauces and alcohol, all with a high-calorie and low nutritional value.
5 heavy physical exercises regularly: 30 minutes of moderate activity three days a week is the minimum. Also, if you are overweight, it is suitable for 45 to 60 minutes a day.
6. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day, no matter if you do not feel thirsty.
7. Nothing going to bed right after dinner, as your body can not properly metabolize and food.
8. Avoid fried stews and for cooking grilled, barbecued, steamed, baked or microwaved.
9. Before using medicinal plants get the truth. The use of these products for the treatment of overweight should be in addition to other measures and always on the recommendation of your doctor or pharmacist.
10. If you’re going to start drug treatment to reduce overweight and are already taking other medications note it might be necessary to adjust the dose of these drugs. Inform your doctor before. Do not forget that it is not just a cosmetic issue, but your health.