Increase your metabolism and lose weight
As you probably know, the faster your metabolism, the fatter your body will burn. Accelerate the metabolism may be a safe and healthy way to lose weight without the need to follow a diet unattractive. Just follow these simple steps, it requires no change in lifestyle, you can easily improve your health and give your metabolism a boost. This will also help you lose a few extra kilos fat over time without much effort.
1. Eat smaller portions but more often. Just be careful not to increase your total calorie intake. Choose healthy, energy bars, fruit and even sugary foods, as long as you do not consume too often. If you normally get used to eat three times a day, divide those three meals into five or six smaller meals and eat every three hours. This will help your body control sugar levels in the blood and keep up your energy levels.
2. Walks instead of driving. Pull over farther from the store and walk, take the dog to the park, take the stairs instead of the elevator. Make a brisk 20 minute walk in the morning, at lunch and dinner every day. Short bouts of exercise every day will increase your metabolism more than a long walk.
3. Eat breakfast every day. If you sleep all night and then you deprive the body of food in the morning, your body will feel potential food shortages and try to hold onto your stored body fat. Make your metabolism is activated early eating a healthy breakfast every morning.
4. Do some light exercise in the morning. Even if it is just a short walk around the block or a little exercise at home, start your day with exercise and a healthy breakfast is a good way to boost your metabolism. The morning exercise will help you control your appetite throughout the day.
5. Less TV: The researchers found that the metabolic rate falls below normal while watching television. Even reading uses more energy, believe it or not. Make things easy, as the above tips in a regular routine to increase your body’s metabolism will help you lose a few kilos over a year without ever having done great efforts.
Eat smaller portions but more often. Just be careful not to increase your total calorie intake. Choose healthy, energy bars, fruit and even sugary foods, as long as you do not consume too often.