Exercise and activity for weight loss
An active lifestyle and exercise routine along with a healthy diet are the best way to lose weight.
Formula for weight loss: . Calories used in exercise, calories consumed = weight loss This means that for lose weight, the number of calories you burn by exercising needs to be greater than the number of calories from the foods you eat and drink. Even if you exercise a lot, but consume more calories than you burn, you gain weight. Another way to view this is that a woman from 30 to 50 years who does not exercise needs about 1,800 calories a day to maintain your weight,. While a man with the same characteristics needs about 2,200 calories to maintain your weight for every hour of exercise they do (man and woman),
* 240 to 300 calories doing light activity like cleaning the house or playing baseball or golf.
* 370-460 calories doing activities such as brisk walking (3.5 miles / hour [5.6 km / h]), gardening or garden, cycling (5.5 miles / hour [8.8 km / h]) or dance.
* 580-730 calories doing activity like jogging at a pace of 9 minutes per mile, playing football or give full turns in a pool.
* 740-920 calories doing activity like running at a pace of 7 minutes per mile, playing racquetball and skiing. If man and woman do not change their diet and add any of the activities above to their lifestyle for weightless it will work.
Benefits of weight loss:
An exercise program to lose weight that work needs to be fun and keep one motivated. It must have a specific goal. Your goal might be managing a health condition, reduce stress, improve your vitality or able to buy clothes in a smaller size. Your exercise program can also be a way for you to be with other people. Exercise classes or work with a partner are both good social outbursts. Can have difficulty starting an exercise routine, but once you do, start to notice other benefits. Improve sleep and self-esteem could be a couple of them. Other benefits you may not note include the growth of healthy bones and a reduced risk of heart disease.
To get started: You do not need to join a gym to exercise. If you have not exercised or have not been active for a long time, be sure to start slowly to prevent injuries. Take a brisk walk of 10 minutes twice a week is a good start. If you draw attention, try joining dance classes, yoga or karate. You could also join a baseball or bowling, or even a walking group in the mall. The social aspects of these groups can be rewarding and motivating. Thing is you do an exercise you enjoy. Cementing physical activity into your regular routine Simple changes in lifestyle can make a big difference over time.
* At work, try taking the stairs instead of the elevator, get off walking down the hall to talk to a coworker instead of sending an email or add 10 to 20 minute walk at lunch.
* When you’re making activities, try to park in the farthest parking or even down the street end. Better yet, try walking to the store.
* At home, try to perform common tasks such as vacuuming, washing a car, gardening or lawn, raking leaves or clearing snow shovel.
If you use pubic transport, get off at a stop before your usual stop and walk the rest of the way.
Reducing the time in front of the television screen Sedentary behaviors relate to what you do while you’re sitting still. Decreasing your sedentary behaviors can help you lose weight. For most people, the best way to reduce sedentary behavior is to reduce the time spent watching television and using a computer and other electronic devices. All these activities are called “screen time.” Some ways to reduce the damage due to excessive screen time are:
* Choose one or two television programs to watch and turn off the TV when they are finished
* Do not keep the TV on all the time as background noise, and you could end up sitting and staring.Turn on the radio instead of this. You may be doing things around the house and even listen to the radio.
* Do not eat while you’re watching TV.
* Take off the batteries in the TV remote control and get up to change the channel.
* Before you turn on the TV, take your dog or a neighbor’s dog for a walk. If you going to miss your favorite program, burn.
* Find activities to replace TV. . Reading a book, enjoy a board game with family or friends or take a cooking class in the evenings
*Work on an exercise or yoga ball while watching TV; so you burn calories. You can also place a stationary bike or a treadmill (treadmill) watching TV and use them while watching TV. If you like playing video games, try games that require you to move around the body, not just your thumbs.
How much exercise need? Ponte target exercise about 2.5 hours per week. Make aerobic and muscle-strengthening activities of moderate intensity. Depending on your schedule, you could exercise 30 minutes 5 days per week or 45 to 60 minutes 3 days a week. You do not have to do all your daily exercise all at once. If your goal is to exercise for 30 minutes, you can divide it into shorter time to equal 30 minutes. A measure that puts you more fit, you can set challenges increasing exercise intensity, ranging from light activity to moderate activity. You can also increase the amount of time you exercise.