11 things you should avoid
Why do you like so much to eat? Or, after eating some additional seek to satisfy our palate dessert, we present a list of tips to identify those errors that we make when we fall prey to the sandwiches, desserts and other passing whims. Wanted in this list why you usually have both … read and learn to avoid them and thus maintain your good health and maintain your ideal weight.
1. Having “false” appetite: Sometimes we take foods that do not fill us. Search satiating foods that you like. Whole grains are a good (and healthy) option.
2. Chopping while watching TV … or right before bed. If you can not avoid, choose raw vegetables or a handful of nuts.
4. Not getting enough exercise. You just move a little each day, half an hour at least, to keep fit.
5. Taking alcohol and sweets: Fatten without providing nutrients. Better opt for soft drinks or juices without added sugar.
6. Include in the diet prepared foods: Condiments, sauces, pastries and sandwiches. They are artificial foods that our body does not need. Replace them with fresh fruits, vegetables and salads.
7. Eating because you’re lonely or sad. You’re causing another problem. Think of a hobby or sport to replace this habit. It is much healthier and eventually you will feel better.
8. Skipping meals: feed sequence logic is strong breakfast, eat enough and light dinner. If you skip breakfast, eat some dinner and stronger, you will increase safe weight. And in the morning, you’ll be without a trace of energy, you will feel exhausted and cranky. You choose.
9. Eating fast: You must take your time to eat. Chew each bite and enjoy the food. Your brain does not process information that is eating up to 20 minutes after starting. If you finish in 15 minutes, no time will you feeling full.
10. Eating a diet low in vitamins and minerals: Maybe you have some lack of vitamins or minerals. Your doctor will tell you what food you eat, or what supplement to take. 11. Skip glandular diseases. ‘s the type of thyroid or low blood sugar. This problem you can not solve with diet. You should see a doctor to perform tests and confirm if there is any alteration. Good luck and do not forget to put in practice these important tips.
You should take your time to eat. Chew each bite and enjoy the food. Your brain does not process information that is eating up to 20 minutes after starting. If you finish in 15 minutes, no time will you feeling full.